Is Amy Harmon alive? Amy Harmon is a well-known writer and journalist who has won numerous awards and accolades throughout her career.
Here are some of her most notable achievements:
- Pulitzer Prize: Harmon won a Pulitzer Prize in 2008 for her outstanding coverage of the impact of science and technology on everyday life.
2. New York Times bestselling author
3. Harmon is the author of multiple bestselling books, including “A Different Blue,” “Making Faces,” and “The First Girl Child.”
4. Whitney Award winner: In 2022, Harmon won the Whitney Award in the category of Best General Fiction for her book “The Law of Moses.”
5. PEN-USA West lifetime achievement award winner
6. Harmon’s contributions to literature were recognized in 2004 when she won the PEN-USA West lifetime achievement award.
7. Casey Medal for excellence in reporting on children and families winner
8. In 2012, Harmon won the Casey Medal for excellence in reporting for her article “Autistic and Seeking a Place in Adult World.”
Overalll, Amy Harmon is a highly accomplished journalist and writer who has made significant contributions to the world of literature and journalism. Though the search results did not provide information on whether she is alive or not, her achievements demonstrate the lasting impact she has made in her field.